CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Aint it Great

Aint it great being a girl? I am just sitting here eating my edamame and sweating like a...well...there is no lady like way to put it...like a pig! Oh, I think this stuff is working, but it is a long way from a cure! I am really getting sick and tired of being so hot. BD just looked out the window and it is snowing! I would LOVE to take off my clothes and go running out there just to cool down to a normal 98.6...or is it 96.8? Anyway it doesn't really matter to me because I am easily 999.666!!! So, you have heard it from me.
What is your biggest 'beef' about being a girl?
If I ruled the world I think I would take care of the hormone issue!

8 comments:

Momzoo said...

Morning sickness and Vericose Veins.

nuf said!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

oh boy those ARE bad!

Matt and Abby said...

We were talking about this the other day and I could think of a few things, like the monthly visitor, shaving legs and pits!

Jason+Lindi said...

I'll agree with Abby!

Momzoo said...

Auntie BekBek, I have a questions for you....If you could go back and have your kids all over again, what is one thing you would do diffrent as a mother on the second go around?

Kathy J said...

sorry I answered the gas question. I realized after I sent it that it was probably your next ask Beki question. My woman issues are you have to keep your uterus and feeders even when they are no longer needed.

mjs ashworth said...

The whole bra thing really drives me nuts! I wish I could just not wear one, but that would be scary! I agree with Abby about the shaving, and I wish I didn't have to wax my eyebrows and wear a dress to church!!

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

Shopping...yeah I know girls, to be women it is a requirment to love shopping. Frankly, I only like shopping if it for myself and I find something wonderful to wear. Other than that, it is miserable.